Wednesday 13 April 2011

Changes to the storyboard

Whilst making this animation I have found I cannot do all of the scenes I have listed within my storyboard, this is either due to time restraints, lack of knowledge or because I had other assignments to try to finish.

Some of the changes were also made because I decided that the animations that I did make from my storyboard last longer than I expected, so the final video would have been far too long. The changes I have made, I believe are not going to affect the look of the final animation but are big enough that I feel I should note them down.

There are some changes I'm no longer able to do, such as, the end scene where James Bond shoots the barrel and blood comes down. As I don't believe I have the knowledge or time to do this, I would rather spend the time I do have creating parts of the animation I know I can do. Another change, is that I will no longer show James Bond hanging from the crane, after jumping from one to another. This is because I personally believe that the scene where James Bond jumps between the two cranes looks more intense without knowing how it ends.

Finally if I have time, I still want to implement the scene I mentioned in my storyboard about James Bond talking to a target and then killing him and being assigned his 00 status.

I am hoping that even with these changes, my final animation will be at a decent and acceptable standard.

No comments:

Post a Comment